From: Sean T. Allen [mailto:sean@...]
Sent: zaterdag 16 april 2016 22:11
To: book@pony.groups.io
Subject: [pony+book] Pony for X

Hi all,

Anyone got anything they'd like to have reviewed?

I'd love to start getting some Pony for X content out there. At the moment, I've been concentrating on filling out gaps in the tutorial and using that as an exercise in coming up with ideas for "The Pony Book". It feels like I'm probably 3 to 6 months from really diving into that.

Hopefully we have lots of Pony for X content by then, if not, I'm going to detour into writing some of those first.

-Sean-

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Awesome.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM -0700, "Ivo Balbaert" <ivo.balbaert@...> wrote:

Pony for C# developers:

I am working on it.  I hope to have a starting version ready after the weekend.

Ivo

Anyone got anything they'd like to have reviewed?

I'd love to start getting some Pony for X content out there. At the moment, I've been concentrating on filling out gaps in the tutorial and using that as an exercise in coming up with ideas for "The Pony Book". It feels like I'm probably 3 to 6 months from really diving into that.

Hopefully we have lots of Pony for X content by then, if not, I'm going to detour into writing some of those first.

-Sean-

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Ivo Balbaert

Hi Sean,

I have uploaded a first version of my "Pony for C# developers" document in pdf format on: https://github.com/Ivo-Balbaert/pony_docs

Best,

Ivo

Anyone got anything they'd like to have reviewed?

I'd love to start getting some Pony for X content out there. At the moment, I've been concentrating on filling out gaps in the tutorial and using that as an exercise in coming up with ideas for "The Pony Book". It feels like I'm probably 3 to 6 months from really diving into that.

Hopefully we have lots of Pony for X content by then, if not, I'm going to detour into writing some of those first.

-Sean-

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for this! Sorry for the delay responding. Things have been rather busy.

We'll be hosting Pony for X'ers on Gitbook using AsciiDoc.

and put a placeholder for your chapter in. Let me know if you need any assistance getting going.

Once the basics are in place, we can discuss what might make sense as an expansion for the initial content.

Thanks,
Sean