Pony for X'ers

Hi all,

I created a wiki entry for the "Pony for X'ers" work. Ivo, thanks for offering to take on C#. I've already added you on the list as taking that on. Everyone else, please select a language from the list and move it to "In Progress". Hopefully in a couple weeks, we'll have stuff to start from.

-Sean-

Kushal Pisavadia <kushi.p@...>

Where should we post our work-in-progress articles? It would be good to see where everyone's at and to start providing feedback.

I think making it available via google doc or github would be good.

And then they can be posted here.

Kush,

are you interested in starting by tackling a Pony for X?