Pony for X'ers. How are we doing?

Hi all,

Wanted to check in with everyone on the Pony for X'ers list...

  • C# => Ivo Balbaert
  • Erlang => Federico Carrone
  • JavaScript => Braden Shepherdson
  • Java => Carl Quinn
  • C => George Marrows
And see how everyone was doing. Need any help?
Stuck with Pony-isms? I'd be happy do 1 on 1 pairing/conversation with folks
if you feel hindered at all by lack of Pony knowledge.

Happy to do the 1 on 1's even if you aren't.

-Sean-

Federico Carrone <federico.carrone@...>

I am a little bit late. I have just changed of jobs. I hope to have something this or the other weekend.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016, 7:48 AM Sean T. Allen <sean@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Wanted to check in with everyone on the Pony for X'ers list...

  • C# => Ivo Balbaert
  • Erlang => Federico Carrone
  • JavaScript => Braden Shepherdson
  • Java => Carl Quinn
  • C => George Marrows
And see how everyone was doing. Need any help?
Stuck with Pony-isms? I'd be happy do 1 on 1 pairing/conversation with folks
if you feel hindered at all by lack of Pony knowledge.

Happy to do the 1 on 1's even if you aren't.

-Sean-

Awesome.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Federico Carrone <federico.carrone@...> wrote:

I am a little bit late. I have just changed of jobs. I hope to have something this or the other weekend.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016, 7:48 AM Sean T. Allen <sean@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Wanted to check in with everyone on the Pony for X'ers list...

  • C# => Ivo Balbaert
  • Erlang => Federico Carrone
  • JavaScript => Braden Shepherdson
  • Java => Carl Quinn
  • C => George Marrows
And see how everyone was doing. Need any help?
Stuck with Pony-isms? I'd be happy do 1 on 1 pairing/conversation with folks
if you feel hindered at all by lack of Pony knowledge.

Happy to do the 1 on 1's even if you aren't.

-Sean-

I will try to work on my Java piece next in my side projects. Is there an existing one at least partially done that I could model some of it after?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Sean T. Allen <sean@...> wrote:
Awesome.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Federico Carrone <federico.carrone@...> wrote:

I am a little bit late. I have just changed of jobs. I hope to have something this or the other weekend.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016, 7:48 AM Sean T. Allen <sean@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Wanted to check in with everyone on the Pony for X'ers list...

  • C# => Ivo Balbaert
  • Erlang => Federico Carrone
  • JavaScript => Braden Shepherdson
  • Java => Carl Quinn
  • C => George Marrows
And see how everyone was doing. Need any help?
Stuck with Pony-isms? I'd be happy do 1 on 1 pairing/conversation with folks
if you feel hindered at all by lack of Pony knowledge.

Happy to do the 1 on 1's even if you aren't.

-Sean-

Not at the moment. Everyone will be braving new ground.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:50 PM -0700, "Carl Quinn" <carl.quinn@...> wrote:

[...]

George Marrows

Hi Sean - I'm going to give up the C version for someone else to take a look at. I'm not able to spare much free time at the moment - moving continents in June.

Sorry for blocking progress on that.

George

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Sean T. Allen <sean@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Wanted to check in with everyone on the Pony for X'ers list...

  • C# => Ivo Balbaert
  • Erlang => Federico Carrone
  • JavaScript => Braden Shepherdson
  • Java => Carl Quinn
  • C => George Marrows
And see how everyone was doing. Need any help?
Stuck with Pony-isms? I'd be happy do 1 on 1 pairing/conversation with folks
if you feel hindered at all by lack of Pony knowledge.

Happy to do the 1 on 1's even if you aren't.

-Sean-

Thanks George. Hope you have more time in the future.

You shouldn't feel like you blocked any progress.

-Sean-