Re: Do you listen to the Pony sync recordings?

Calle Silver-Granhall

I would certainly prefer to have them on a streamable location, presented as a rss feed (so basically a podcast). So it's up to your client if you want to preload when having good/cheap connection or let it stream.

Join dev@pony.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.