Most accurate Pony syntax file for Pygments?

nfuhs <norbert.fuhs.xyz@...>

Hi,

I need to port an PygmentsSytax file and would like to know which one is the most acurate file?

Currently I'm referring to this file:

Pony Pygments

Can anyone tell me if this is the most accurate file of terms of Syntax is? Before I waste time porting this to  Chroma

Hello.

The most accurate one would be pony.g, which is updated regularly when Pony's grammar is updated. It's also in the ANTLR format, which means it is parseable.

You may also want to check out the hightlight.js version, as that one is normally used for syntax highlighting, for example in the Pony tutorial.

Eric.

nfuhs <norbert.fuhs.xyz@...>

Thank you Eric this will help me doing my Pony lexer for chroma.