Pony Virtual User's Group needs you!

Hi all,

It's been a while since we had a Pony Virtual Users' Group presentation. Part of that is because I got swamped with work and didn't have time to chase down presenters and organize. Part was a lack of presenters stepping forward, so... this is a call to arms.

# We need presenters!

All levels. Whatever your experience level, if you want to present, let's talk. Perhaps you only have 10 minutes of material? That's fine, let's see if we can do some lightning talks. Really, folks love the talks and they really help the community grow. We need you. We need your participation.

# I need help with the VUG

I could use someone else to assist with running the VUG. Help track down speakers. Come up with ideas for things we can do.

Let's do this! Email me and let's get started.

Join user@pony.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.