Pony Cassandra Client

Hi everyone!

A few months ago I started developing a pony client for Cassandra with the intention of using it in one of my applications. I switched languages mid-way simply because I didn't have the time to write clients for everything I wanted to interface with. The client can currently connect and I've sent some very simple queries with it. Not sure if it would be of interest to anyone here but I figured someone might find it useful if they are building a binary interface.

You can view the project here: https://github.com/waratuman/pony-cql

Also want to say thank you to everyone who is developing Pony itself! I love the ideas behind it and really consider it a next generation language. After getting used to the type system(s) I enjoyed it very much.

Cheers!
- James

Join user@pony.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.